Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Inaugural post!

I officially started making bentos for my children last year, 2011. It's become quite an obsession with me, well... till we reach school holidays and I am glad to hide all my tools away.

Today, Takoyaki had a field trip to the Botanic Gardens, and was told to bring a snackbox. No sweat, I've been bentoing all along. I can still remember what it felt like more than two years ago whenever I had to help her pack something - at a loss. 

She had originally asked me for pasta, but I wasn't feeling too well yesterday so didn't cook it last night (most of her bentos are packed the night before). However, she came back beaming, "I LIKED it!"

And here's Roast Meat's box:
He got to bring the pasta for recess. Sister had it for lunch after she got back from school. Kids are just crazy over luncheon meat. Heck, so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...