Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hambaagaa

Ever since I woke up this morning till I had to leave for school, I have been doing NOTHING but cooking and washing. Argh. Almost forgot to prepare Roast Meat's bento. The meat patties were cooked at the last minute, cooled down just in time.

Nutella car buns, beef patties and crunchy Jap cucumber

Takoyaki's hot lunch in school is one of her favourites: meat sauce pasta (sauce was cooked yesterday, I love leftovers!). The meal is kind of eclectic, as my dear friend Ee Lin would say. The veg is blanched choy sum sprinkled with sesame seeds. As long as the girl eats it.

Spirelli pasta with meat sauce, choy sum, patties and canteloupe

The only thing left is the Emperor Herbal Chicken which needs to steam for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...