Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New box!

Someone posted about these nested boxes on our Bento group on FaceBook and a dear friend helped me to buy them. I collected them from her yesterday and couldn't wait to use them for Takoyaki today! However, I've only used the biggest one, which is quite spacious and just right for her recess portion. And my heart can finally let go of the Bento&Co Matryoshka bento box. This cheap replacement, is good enough. Featuring the Matryoshka picks from an earlier purchase (but of course!)

Piglet, pork jerky and rose apple

I brought the boys out for brunch this morning at our heartland mall, so Mr Roast Meat requested for a bakery bun. Fine by me, I was afraid I wouldn't have time to prepare a full bento for him, plus my energy level is still at rock bottom.

Bakery bun and pear wedges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...