Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday already

Takoyaki brought this today for recess. Again I ignored my own warning and spread the cream cheese straight from the fridge, which resulted in the mangy-looking sandwiches at the back. Also, the sandwich loaf was a little squashed, so it really looks terrible. I know she doesn't mind (asked her before), so dressing up the box is purely for my sake d:)

I really hate that I can't do more with round honey baked ham other than this rosebud. But she detests picnic/leg ham or any other ham which is more processed and hence can be square/rectangular, AND which I can do so much more with! I need more ideas!

Cream cheese sandwiches, ham flowers, cherry toms and kiwi

Roast Meat is sick of bread (but of course!) and asked me for biscuits/crackers. Here are more of the mini beef patties, or what the Japanese call "hambaagaa" - great to do in big batches, cook then freeze and just reheat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...