Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lots of food and less food

Takoyaki has a long day today (supp class after which she'll be helping me out at preparations for our school carnival), so I dragged myself off the sofa last night to prepare this. Only the chicken was toasted this morning.

I was amazed that the largest box can hold TWO nori-wrapped onigiris. Ok, but they mustn't be too fat. The littlest Matryoshka is missing, because I don't have anything else to give her (and I don't think she'd be able to finish anymore during her short 30min lunchtime). Aw... they're so sweet!

Two floss onigiris, beancurd chicken, cucumber shurikens and jambu

Roast Meat will also be having an onigiri, but I can't trust him to unwrap the onigiri wrapper properly and slip on the nori without dropping everything onto the floor, so his has the nori on. Soggy by recess time, too bad. The feller was ecstatic to see "so few things to eat". Means he can go run at the multipurpose court after eating. Gah.

Floss onigiri, pork jerky and cucumber shurikens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...