Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Completed under time restriction

What a long day! I've been on my toes the whole day and only just found the chance to sit down and type up this post.

Mr Roast Meat requested for garlic herb toast (recipe for the garlic spread is at my Natural Parenting blog). I managed to stuff in some cucumber shurikens, clementine wedges, pork floss rolls and a cheese wedge before he rushed off to wait for the school bus.


Takoyaki's hot lunch in school was pork slices on fresh udon, cuke and tomato on the side, and a kiwifruit. The food jar carried the soup for the noodles.


I'm going to rest for a few minutes before heading to the kitchen to prepare Takoyaki's bento for tomorrow. More cooking! When all I want to do is hit the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...