Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yummy tummy filler - a very Japanese meal

The week-long September hols are over. I'd originally planned to post a few bento-related articles, but what with our mini staycation and subsequent happenings (the tot got a very bad case of heat rash), I clean forgot about it. Okaaaay..... so I will find some time to post them, perhaps on days when I get a bento break.

Tomorrow Takoyaki will have a (super) long day, because netball training resumes and it's going to be a longer session from now on for the rest of the year. She said she prefers a lunch bento, so I'm going all out to give her lots of sustenance. Check out that huuuge mound of somen in the bigger Matryoshka box. Oops, I forgot the shredded nori! To go with it are cuke sticks and shabu shabu pork slices, which were cooked in the soup that will be in the Foogoo jar tomorrow. Sides are *ahem homemade ahem* radish pickles that she loves, noritama, and clementine wedges. I'm low on fruits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...