Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cold weather, hot food

It's been cool and rainy in Singapore for the last couple of weeks, which translates to cold nights (cold by our standards, that is).  This is the time to pack hot soups and stews for the kids!

Takoyaki's having her favourite meesua 面线 (Chinese wheat vermicelli) soup again. I made her some french bean stuffed tamagoyaki (one of the few ways I can get her to eat french beans). My pan's working fine again, after I realised that it must be hot before pouring in the egg so that the egg mixture cooks instantly, instead of cooling the pan down so that it sticks. In the panda container are some fried ikan bilis from my mother-in-law.


Roast Meat will be having the hambaagaa I made on Sunday, with some moulded kaya ship buns and grapes. And oh-ho! He's so delighted. Yogurt drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...