Friday, January 11, 2013

Dinner Rice Bento for me


I had to go to school this evening for Takoyaki's Parent-Teacher-Conference, which would be followed with the Parent Connection Committee meeting (Parent Volunteers) so I quickly packed this box for myself and hoped I would have some time to eat it before the meeting began. 

It's a very small portion as our Chairperson had informed us that she would be providing some light refreshments (so I was planning to go and help to eat up the stuff, ahem). The same rice, roast chicken, some blanched 菜心 (choy sum), cherry toms and oooh... homemade sauerkraut. The rice is topped with some homemade salmon flakes to up the protein content. And all packed in my beloved Urushi box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...