Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthday Delivery Bentos

Takoyaki celebrated her 12th birthday yesterday, but her best friend and two ittle sisters were quarantined, so we brought them some of the food we had at the playdate. Packed, of course, as appetisingly as we could into some disposable boxes.


There were three boxes, two rectangular, each filled with some spaghetti aglio olio, a roast chicken rice ball, some roast chicken, broccoli and a cocktail sausage, and of course, a slice of the birthday cake.

I am ever thankful for my bento know-how, because if we had packed the food in the traditional after-party way, with everything just thrown in together, I seriously doubt the girls would have even felt like eating. I know I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...