Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good Friday Bento

I've been looking at all these fabulous Easter-themed bentos made by my friends for their children, but although my heart wants to, my body and brain are just too out of juice to make anything classy (心有余而力不足). So at the last minute, I came up with a very simple design for Roast Meat that brings us back to the bare meaning of Good Friday - the death and resurrection of Christ.

Very basic Good Friday sandwich bento

Just a simple cross made of nori strips on a triangular PB and Nutella sandwich. Says it all, doesn't it?

I managed to put more effort into Takoyaki's lunch bento since I had all morning to prepare it (but didn't till the last half an hour *gulp*) and deliver it to her at midday.


Market-bought roast crispy pork and char siew with rice, topped with stir-fried pea sprouts, and sides of kimchi and fruits.

I am looking forward to the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...