Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Barans! (Again!)

I am totally enamoured of my bento gear. Bento boxes, picks, and barans. The first two require space to store (I need my picks to be sorted according to type), but barans, oh barans, they are thin, light, crumple-able and crushable (the silicone ones) and so easy to store! Ok, I have a box with dividers for them, but that's because I happen to have an extra box. The simplest way to store barans is to tie them up in a bundle with a silicone band, or rubber band.



I found this great find yesterday at Daiso. There are three of each colour in the pack:


So it's $2 for a dozen lovely, useful, reusable, environmentally friendly, barans! Great deal, doncha think? These are a little softer than the previous batch of barans that I bought last year, also from Daiso. I've just used them today in this bento.

There's another design that's like a semicircle, but I already have something like that. And my friend Nancy said she's got the fruit ones, so there should be one more, which was not available at Rivervale Mall.


Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...