Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reincarnated Totoro

On Monday, My Neighbour and I made a batch of Totoro cookies (haha), so Takoyaki and Roast Meat brought one each of the nicer ones to school today. Each Totoro is lying on a ham and cheese sandwich wrapped in foil for a background.

Takoyaki's bento also includes some cherry blossoms cookies to share with her friends. Oops, I just realised I forgot to pack in a spoon for her to eat her edamame *gulp*

Takoyaki's Totoro

RM's is almost the same, just minus the flower cookies. Maybe it's a boy thing, or his classmates are just not into sharing, although he does offer from time to time.

Roast meat's Totoro

Earlier last year, before I started this blog, I carved a Totoro on an apple for Takoyaki. Here it is below, the medium-sized blue one, Chu Totoro.

Chu Totoro apple carving 2 May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...