Saturday, April 27, 2013

French Garlic Toast and Unintentional Yinyang Tamagoyaki

I did not plan to make any bentos at all, because on Thursday night I had some tummy problems and was too weak to prepare anything. I figured RM could just buy from the canteen for once and his sister would also be fine with that.

So on Friday morning, I only got up 15min earlier than their morning call to prepare breakfast. And felt better enough to make a last minute decision to quickly cook the tamagoyaki (looks rather yin-yang, haha) and make the toasts (using homemade garlic spread).


On hindsight, I must have been crazy, but thankfully the tot did not wake till everything was done, except for photo-taking d:) Phew~

I quite like the look of the noritama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...