Saturday, May 11, 2013

Basic


One of the great things about having a bento stash (certain foods that you buy or cook or prepare in somewhat of a bulk to use over a period of time) is that anytime I feel like giving more variety, instead of say, just one carb, one meat, one fruit, one veg (my usual deal), I can just pull something out from my pantry and throw it in. Well, there's not much THAT much variety to speak of here, of course, but I like seeing different colours in my bentos and I'm sure the kiddo does too.

So to end this first week of exams, RM brought some garlic toast, seaweed chicken, quadrattini wafers, pear slices and cherry tomatoes. It helps that this box has its own compartments to keep the foods separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...