Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Plagued by tummy bugs

So I didn't manage to make anything for Roast Meat to bring on Monday. Thankfully, he didn't whine or fuss at all when I told him that morning that I had not been able to prepare a bento and happily collected some pocket money for recess.

Today was only a little better because I'm still weak from the tummy bug. I managed to throw together some chopchop sandwiches for both of them to bring to school. After all, today was exam day d:{


In each child's box is a coupla pork jerky 肉干 sandwiches, quarter of an apple (sliced) and cherry tomatoes.

I'm feeling good enough to cook most of the ingredients for tomorrow's bento, and they're all put away in the fridge to be packed tomorrow morning. Nite world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...