Monday, July 1, 2013

First Day of Term 3, 2013

It was with a weary heart that I faced this day. Ahh... no more late nights!

Thankfully, I didn't have any nightmare last night about waking up late for school this morning as was my wont, and bento-making proceeded comparatively smoothly (meaning the tot didn't wake up).

I decided to use the new Totoro box for RM today. I hope he takes good care of it. Simple stuff - PB sandwich pocket, seaweed chicken, edamame and a clementine.


Takoyaki is very happy to face this new day, because for the first day of Term 3 they are actually going to the zoo for a field trip! Wow... She asked for some store bought sausage buns to share with her group at the zoo, as well as some strawberries.


My white light bulb blew, so this pic was taken in the old, original yellow light. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...