Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Slow Long Week of Stomach Flu

The bug has been moving around in my family and our neighbours, and it's been tough trying to keep up with the illness as well as PSLE prepping for Takoyaki. Plus I dropped my handphone and the camera lens is scratched, resulting in blurry photos. Bummer. Here are the bentos this week that I've been more pleased with.


1. Made things easier for myself by buying a chicken pie from Polar (upon request of Roast Meat). 


2. Same things - steamed buns, cocktail sausage, edamame and apple bunnies - for both.


3. A super blurry pic of a bento Takoyaki made for herself for her PSLE Listening Comprehension day, because I was too zonked out with battling the stomach bug (I spent practically the whole night with the porcelain goddess). I am so glad she has the know-how, although her camera skills can do with more work d:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...