Friday, January 17, 2014

Fussy Friday for Two Fussy Children

It often happens that when I have plan-overs for bentos the next day, one of my two jokers will tell me s/he does not like it/want it for bento. If I'm in a good mood I just try and dig out other foods for the fussy feller. If I'm not, I scream and throw a pot at them and tell them to make their own bento or go buy their own food. Nah, I'm kidding d:P 
 

Takoyaki loved the Korean ginseng chicken soup we had for dinner so that was her lunch, good to go!


The fussy one got some (slightly deformed) mini buns and ooooh, his favourite - cheddar cheese cubes. On hindsight, I realise I forgot to pack some ice packs with them. Must ask him whether they were all melted or not, but recess time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...