Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pork Ribs & Radish Soup

This will probably be Takoyaki's last chance to bring this soup to school, since this is the last time I'm cooking it before we move house. Yes, we are moving to a temporary abode in mid-March, and I am still contemplating which of my (numerous) bento tools and boxes I'm going to bring!

It's hard to leave any one piece out, since they are all like my precious family members, haha! But I do acknowledge that some of them have become rather "distant relatives" since I don't use them so much, so I'll just have to put them into long-term storage i.e. packing boxes, till we move to our new home in end June.

Although it will be tough, I do still hope to bento as much as I can while we are living out of suitcases (literally!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...