Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thankful Tuesday - Chimera Sausage and Ghost Onigiri

Did you have a good rest over the long National Day weekend? I ate something that caused a violent allergic reaction in my body and was in horrible pain for 24 hours, but thankfully it cleared up on its own so I did not go to the doctor. 

And hence I felt rather in the mood to beautify things a little.


The little ghost there has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the current Lunar Month. I'd wanted to do a Totoro like I did once but lacked the motivation to do all the details beyond cutting the nori so I changed it to a Pacman type ghost.

The onigiri contains some pork floss and the rest of the food are some chimera sausages made up of cherry tomatoes, cucumber and bratwurst.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...