Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TLC Bento Day

Roast Meat has no school for the rest of this week thanks to PSLE marking days, so I channelled my energy and TLC towards making a bento for Takoyaki (who, alas, will no longer have PSLE marking days holiday). Although I've lost much of my mojo for kyaraben, I'm not adverse to making use of the tools I have to sweeten things up a little d:)


Menu:
Cut and "stamped" cheese sandwiches
Taiwanese sausages
Fruits and cukes

I loved packing this box up with food. Takoyaki can eat a lot if she's in the mood. Gone are the days of trying to find a smaller bento box for the pitiful amount they could eat in lower primary. Hang on, I've got one more Mouse who has yet to hit the system...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...