Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Yee-ha! Kimchi Fried Rice is here!!

If it isn't obvious by now, I like to dig through old bentos to find inspiration for bento. After all, one can only have so many new things to cook up. This was a VERY last minute decision because I completely forgot I had to bento today. Thankfully, there's some leftover rice and, most importantly, a fresh batch of kimchi I just made yesterday. Plus some leftover, rather sour kimchi I wanted to get rid of, muahahahaha...

It's not clear in this pic, but each of the apple wedges has been carved with a smiley, a "saddy", and a heart. 

While RM has only one star. It's been so long since I last did apple carving, that I am feeling rather rusty at it, but it was fun to add a little "fuss" to the bento.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...