Thursday, April 28, 2016

LTNS Chicken Teriyaki Bento

I finally got round to cooking Tori Teriyaki for our meal after quite a long hiatus. Couldn't resist a craving for the real thing, because the so-called "Teriyaki Chicken" sold by the cheap stalls outside really make me cringe. Just because it's chicken (read - deep fried chicken) and smothered in teriyaki sauce doesn't automatically make it "Teriyaki Chicken", ok?


The kids couldn't wait for me to finish cooking lunch yesterday because of all the wonderful smells that were permeating the house (and drifting out the front door when they came back from school). Tori Teriyaki Banzai!


This is how I cook my Chicken Teriyaki. And that's blanched and seasoned spinach in the silicone cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...