Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mad mad Wednesday

Every school morning is a big rush - cook/prepare breakfast, eat (feed the tot), clear, prepare bento for Roast Meat, laundry on stages along the way. And on days when I have to go to school for PV duties, it's worse, because then Takoyaki will ask me to bring her lunch, so there will also be "prepare bento for Takoyaki, clear up if possible, shower/change, prepare to go to school".

I only realised I'd forgotten about Mr Roast Meat's bento at 11 o'clock. He leaves home at 11.20am to wait for the school bus. So this is what he brought to school today. All instant stuff in my pantry.

Mandarin orange wedges, pork floss rolls and seaweed crackers

Takoyaki's hot lunch in school:

Beef soboro on multigrains, cocktail sausages, kimchi and fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...