Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What? It's only Wednesday??

I can't believe it's only Wednesday. I am already burnt out. Thankfully, Takoyaki will spend the next two days at Adventure Camp (yay!) organised by the school, and all meals except breakfast and dinner will be provided, so I only have to worry (less) about Roast Meat's bentos. Or perhaps I should tell him to just go buy food for the next two days... Hmm...

Half a pita with cheese spread and pork floss, grapes and M&Ms.
Wednesday means PV day, which means Takoyaki gets her lunch hand-delivered. The stirfry was my and Roast Meat's brunch. So thankful for leftovers which can be combined in a stirfry with rice or noodles. I don't believe much in preparing everything from scratch for bentos (too lazy), so I depend a LOT on bento stash in my pantry, fridge and freezer.

Multigrain-sausage-crabstick-leek stirfry, cantaloupe and yogurt dip (which I forgot to bring)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...