Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crabstick rolls and a filling lunch

Crabsitck bread rolls, cherry tomatoes and grapes
I had planned to let Mr Roast Meat bring some potsticker dumplings (aka 饺子 jiaozi) to school today, but between the two of us we finished the whole pack for breakfast! So as a last minute resort I poached some crabsticks (leftover from last night's sukiyaki) and rolled them in bread for him.

And here's the box that really pleases me today. Takoyaki has an enrichment class after school, plus I'm going for PV duties, so here's her hot lunch. Hurray for leftovers!

Kimchi pork soup with glass noodles, cherry toms and kiwifruit, plus a Chewy Junior for dessert
I adore packing what I consider a "proper meal" for Takoyaki. And she can eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...