Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cough cough - no heaty pls!

So kids are all coughing again (no thanks to the FIVE slices of Secret Recipe cakes we brought back from JB yesterday, of which 4 were chocolate). So I couldn't fall back on my heaty stash of Quadrattini and pork floss rolls. Here's Takoyaki's snackbox this morning.

Hardboiled egg with ketchup on the side, M&S blueberry oat cookies and apple.
I have five boxes of pretty, decorated Aluminium foil from $2 shops; I went a little bento-crazy. It's hard to control yourself when you are staring at the pretty things at the store, and your mind is telling you, you don't have these designs... it's just $2 per box anyway... you will be able to use them up...  Argh. I managed to walk away... for now.

Here's Roast Meat's healthy snack box.

Egg and scallion pocket sandwich and grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...