Thursday, August 2, 2012

Too many Korean dramas leads to craving for Korean cuisine

I set the alarm for 15min earlier this morning because the requested japchae cannot be made the night before, but the tot woke up as well so I ended up wearing him and bentoing at the same time. Argh. I hate that. I am so thankful that I had the foresight to prepare the fruits box last night, else it would just be a mess.

Takoyaki wanted japchae, so I blanched leftover sweet potato noodles (aka tangmyun), some chicken meat from Ah Ma, added sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar, then added leftover cuke sticks (thinly sliced) and spring onions and tossed them all together. Boiled up last night's lotus root soup and poured it into the Foogoo. Time taken: 25min. If the babe had not been on me, it would have taken me probably 15min, since everything is precooked/precut and only reheating was necessary.

Japchae, lotus root soup, kiwi and longans

More leftovers for Mr Roast Meat - fried rice from leftover rice, leek and crabsticks. Lots of spring onions on top, this guy is the king of spring onions.

Leek and crabstick fried rice, and apple wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...