Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Matryoshkas on display

Here is the full set of the Matryoshka nested boxes my friend Diane helped me to get from Cash Converters. If I recall correctly it's only $3.50 for the entire set. A few details: they are made of polypropylene aka PP, food safe but preferably do not fill with hot food (same goes for all other plastics) to prevent leaching of plastic into the food. The lids are tight-fitting, which is a big plus, since I have another nested set (part of which I used in this bento) where the biggest lid is loose. And they are Made In China.

The capacities of the boxes are, from biggest to smallest: 500ml, 350ml, 200ml and 120ml. These boxes are a joy to pack; they always make me smile! Takoyaki loves them too, especially when I use my Matryoshka picks (bought separately) in them. The smallest box can also be used as an inner container in the biggest one - great for when I want to put something with sauce or that is wet eg. fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...