Thursday, September 13, 2012

Run of the mill bento featuring Chocolate Buns

Takoyaki loves these chocolate rolls. These happen to be from Four Leaves bakery as, unfortunately, I have not learnt how to bake them. Yet. Anyone has a recipe to share with me? I heard from my sis that they were first made and popularised by Provence bakery.

She'll be having them with some ham rosebuds, kiwifruit and grapes, the last which, from my experience, will be shared with her clique. So I always give her more grapes for recess.

Whenever I need lots of space to pack food, especially for bulky stuff such as bread rolls or sandwiches, sometimes even big cookies or biscuits, I will invariably turn to this Lego lunchbox. Love the headroom and the simple square shape which allows me to play around with my numerous silicone cups and dividers. Here, I've also added a piece of wax paper with heart motifs on it just to make cleanup easier (hate washing oil off plastic) and to add to the decor. Great contrast against the dark tone of the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...