Thursday, October 4, 2012

Children's Day 2012

And here is my very first from-scratch charaben. Meaning I cut the cheese and nori from scratch. And all because Takoyaki requested for a Children's Day themed bento, but girl, why couldn't you have said so BEFORE we left the supermarket? I didn't have any sausages or ham to fool around with, so I had to come up with something that would look ok on cheese and nori.


To keep the girl safe, I wrapped the entire sandwich with clingwrap. I also showed it to her this morning before packing the box into the bag. She was thrilled d:)

Butter and sugar sandwich, cuke flowers, pork floss rolls, grapes and goodies to share with her clique.

Mr Roast Meat will be having a simpler design - just a frog face on a pocket sando (buttered and filled with crispy anchovies from Ah Ma), cuke flowers and grapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...