Friday, February 15, 2013

Milestone Friday

This is what Roast Meat had for recess. He complained when he got back that it was not enough. Good! I can give him more food then. Seaweed chicken (a staple in our house), blanched broccoli, homemade kueh lapis (har har) and grapes plus blueberries.


This was Takoyaki's lunch, which I delivered to her when I picked RM up. Something we haven't had for some time - teriyaki chicken (click for recipe). The rest are all her favourites.


To find out why today is Milestone Friday, head on over to my other blog, Talk To Me Baby.

2 comments:

  1. What a milestone indeed! Am sure she will be fine though I totally understand how you feel. I would consider letting her have a very basic phone so she can sms to let you know when she has left school, is on the bus etc. Makes for a more peaceful wait. Jmo. But am sure all will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She came back within 45 min! I guess at that time (non-peak) the buses all move faster.

      But no, I am not comfortable with giving her even the most basic of cellphones - radiation is my issue. Plus when I was young, we all took buses on our own (no cellphones then) and I believe she can handle it as well. She certainly enjoyed it! d:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...