Thursday, February 14, 2013

Accidental V Day bentos

I totally forgot today is Valentine's Day! d:( And only remembered it after I had sent the kids to school. It's strange that Takoyaki didn't remind me to make her a flower-themed bento; I guess she forgot too, haha!



On hindsight, the bentos do have a basic V day theme - flowers and candies, can do lah! Takoyaki has pineapple tarts (made by my Mum), strawberries, a ham flower, cherry tomato and M&Ms. Roast Meat has the same last three ingredients plus some cashew nuts and grapes instead.

These bentos were put together in less than ten minutes, since everything was just taken from the pantry and thrown in. The ham had to be rolled up, that's all, and picks stuck in. Mum is still suffering from food poisoning... alas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...