Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Voluntary Lunch-in-school

It was pleasant to recharge over the Lunar New Year weekend. However, I don't seem to have rested any at all, on account of the horrid flu we all caught, ending in my losing my voice.

Today, I had a lunch appointment to which I couldn't bring Takoyaki or Roast Meat, and they very kindly volunteered to have lunch in school and do their homework till I was ready to pick them up. Such sweet children d:)

So in return for their generosity (they could have kicked up a fuss since this was the only day neither kid had to stay back in school and I could have brought them out for a nice lunch), I brought them their lunches fresh and warm, to school, before heading out with the tot.


Takoyaki's consisted of rice, lotus root soup (with pork ribs), edamame, kimchi, and a clementine.


RM's is rice with hokkigai (arctic surf clam) which he loves at sushi restaurants, lotus root, broccoli stem kinpira, edamame and clementine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...