Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Holiday Bentos

Although it's the one week March school hols, Bbth Takoyaki and Roast Meat had some activities in school today, so each brought something to eat during the short break they were given.

RM's was just thrown together in 15 mins (because I overslept AND forgot about the bento), and I was thankful that the fuzhou fishballs (fishballs with minced chicken in the centre) I bought yesterday were not frozen. And I didn't even have any bread on hand! Sheesh.


And surprise, surprise! Takoyaki decided to pack her own bento today, wow... It's just some fruits and vegetables but I think she enjoyed the process, from choosing her box and silicone cup to deciding how to arrange everything (without me around - I was busy nursing the tot). Yes, I've been trying to get her to pack her own occasionally, without much success, till now.

Picture taken by Takoyaki
Just some tomato wedges, grapes and a piece of konnyaku jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...