Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fishes Out of Water and Flower Bentos

I relaxed a little this morning and just gave Roast Meat some ham and cheese sandwiches plus grapes. 

Had a weird, disturbed sleep last night, dreaming  that my alarm clock was ringing, only to check my handphone and find it was only 12.30am. Then some time later, I jerked awake thinking someone was calling me, but it was RM (who sleeps in my room) talking very loudly, and for a long time, in his sleep! Argh. Plus the usual wakings of the almost 3yo for milk and pee. I'm concussed but today's not over yet!

Fishes out of water bento
Today, I got to bring Takoyaki lunch again, which means the photo can be taken in natural daylight (yay!). Flower shaped onigiris, noritama, blanched shanghai greens, edamame as well as flower-shaped apple cutouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...