Monday, March 31, 2014

2014 Term 2 Week Two - Releasing the bonds

I agree that it takes some time to get the momentum going again after the holidays. Usually I'm ridden with a sense of guilt if I have been sloppy in bentoing, and flagellate myself into putting in more effort for the next week.

Hence, it is with some pride that I present, for the first bentos of this week, Fly Lice. Did more grocery shopping over the weekend so I'm a little more prepared for this week. Don't expect any fancy stuff though - that's only going to be possible after we haved settled into our new home (expected end Jun).

Ham for Takoyaki and Prawns for RM
Why make two bentos when you can make three? This will be lunch for Mouse and me today.

Ham AND prawns for me and Mouse muahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...