Saturday, March 29, 2014

2014 Term 2 Week One - Tied

I brought some bento tools and boxes with me to our temporary living quarters for the next 4 months. However, due to the lack of space, not to mention my not wanting to dirty or touch too much of the houseowner's stuff, I've tried to keep things as simple as I can.

Both Takoyaki and Roast Meat brought simple stuff like onigiris and store-bought buns, plus my usual bento staples of fruits, veggies and toastable chicken. 

RM's PBN bento on Thursday

I finally got up some mojo to cook some side dishes from scratch for RM on Friday, to go with the planned over rice. Grilled shrimps and tamagoyaki are always easy to cook in a pinch. And I MADE SURE I brought my tamagoyaki pan with me d:)

RM's rice bento on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...