Monday, August 18, 2014

Maniac Monday - Sausages and Tom Yum Soup

I ran out of ideas for decor so decided to just mix all the ingredients - sausage, edamame, furikake - together with the rice. Can say it's something like Bibimbap d:P Although everything's more Japanese than Korean.

Last week, I used the Nami box for Roast Meat because it was the best size in this One Piece set to hold some fruits and veg, but he came back whining that "all my friends laughed at me" and insisted that I never give him that box again. Good grief.



I bento-ed for RM but forgot that Takoyaki also needed a bento today. Thankfully, all the staples were sitting ready in the fridge so I just heated up the soup and packed everything into the different compartments. She only gave me 5 minutes before she was out the door!


Takoyaki loves her Tom Yum Soup (my daughter, hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...