Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Already??

I just realised that my last post was exactly one week ago. The rest of the week was bento-free, other than a very simple breadroll-and-chicken set for Takoyaki, as last Friday was Roast Meat's birthday. Hence, from Wednesday on, I was running around procuring ingredients to bake cupcakes for his celebration in school. Phew... Glad it is all over. It was a rather trying week for me as I was having some gastroenteritis on top of running around for some Parent Volunteer projects. Two more weeks and I'll be able to watch all my burdens roll down the hill!


Today's lunch menu:
Onigiris with mixed furikake
Tamagoyaki
Cucumber ribbons and cherry toms salad
Grapes

I have found two more bento recruits! Will be meeting with them soon to talk bento. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...