Friday, April 10, 2015

Two Different Sandwich Bentos - Why do I do this to myself?

Aaaand here we are at another special episode of Two Different Bentos for Two Different Fussy Kids.

Granted they have certain same elements, but the overall concept is rather different.

Takoyaki is bringing her share of the patties to share with friends (if she and they so desire), plus a PB and Lingonberry Jam sandwich. Oh and I included chocolates for sharing.


Roast Meat, on the other hand, had patties yesterday so "I don't want to eat the same thing, Mum". Oh, these fussy children! So upon the suggestion of Takoyaki, I fried a leek omelette which was essentially the filling for HIS sandwich. If I had to go cook some other carb such as noodles I think I would scream.


It was tough trying to pack it in neatly and I almost couldn't close the box. 

Great practice for the annual Bento&Co contest! More details here. Alas, I will not be joining it this year because I have absolutely no inspiration or mojo. Not that it would make any difference. My bentos cannot make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...