Thursday, April 9, 2015

Why have Two when you can have Three?

I do apologise if this sounds like a Singapore campaign to have more babies.

But I really think three stars look so much better than two. And they fill up the space more nicely too. Perhaps if I show this to Mouse he will say the first one is Ga-jeh, the second one is Gorgor and the one at the back ('cos it looks smaller in the background) is him.


I was lazy at first to haul out the star egg mould with which I made these moulded buns (How To here), but then I remembered that sooner than I can believe, Roast Meat would be a teenager in Secondary School, and who knows whether he might reject all cutesy stuff then? So, better make now while he still doesn't complain.

On the side are two beef patties (recipe here) with ketchup in a twist of cling wrap, cherry tomatoes and a delicious clementine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...