Thursday, July 21, 2016

Mille Feuille Nabe

I learnt to make this dish from JustOneCookbook (click for link to recipe). It's quite fun to make, requires some work but nothing elaborate, and cooks up within 15 min. And it looks awesome!

I've made this two times, and this time I was even able to fill two Dutch ovens with what I had (one and a half large napa cabbage + 2 trays of belly sukiyaki). Our family of five polished off the first pot within 15 min so the other pot had to be put on to cook.

Thankfully, we had some left over for RM to bring to school the next day. Hmm... if I recall this right, this is the first time he's bringing hot soup to school. He's always resisted bringing a food jar, no idea why. But he couldn't resist the mille feuille nabe d:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...