Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Back to Tradition

I've been relying on my Zebra Lunchbox Set so much that I'm feeling very guilty towards all my other bento boxes. Although I admit that one of the greatest charms of a stainless steel bento box is the ease of cleaning, I don't think much of the presentation. Or perhaps it's just my lack of skill, hahaha!

Anyway, today I made it a point to use one of our old regular favourites, the Totoro bento, for Roast Meat. I think I gave him a little too much rice, but it's once in a long while so I'll just close one eye (besides, I didn't know what else to do with that extra one spoonful of rice I'd already steamed up).

As PSLE approaches, my nerves are getting jittery, so preparing a filling, nourishing meal does help take my mind off the (not very promising) situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...